Ohio Walk in Showers & Stair Lifts is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Ohio Walk in Showers utilizes GoDaddy.com servers to collect the following for use in Google Analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
OhioWalkinShowers.com does not associate this data to individual user identities.
OhioWalkinShowers.com may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online inquiries and purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
OhioWalkinShowers.com uses webforms forms on its site. These forms require users to give contact information [name, email, phone number, city]. This contact information from the webform is used only to send material relating to the user’s inquiry and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- OhioWalkinShowers.com only uses personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communicating back to individuals who contact us via the site. We do not share, distribute or sell any information that we collect.
- OhioWalkinShowers.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes (demographic, acquisition & geographic). This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for trouble-shooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- OhioWalkinShowers.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential.
- com will not share, distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on 1/1/2019. At any time, we may change this Privacy Statement for any reason. We encourage you to review our Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
What about Privacy on Other Websites?
While using this website, you may encounter hypertext links to the Web pages of other organizations not directly affiliated with Ohio Walk in Showers & Stairlifts. All Ohio Walk in Showers & Stairlifts websites must comply with the Privacy Statement for Ohio Walk in Showers & Stairlifts , but may have refined our standard privacy statement to include additional or stronger privacy provisions. Ohio Walk in Showers & Stairlifts does not control the content or information practices of external organizations. We recommend you review the privacy statements of these organizations.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
How to contact us
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please use the Contact Page on this web site.